Monday, August 6, 2018

Grocery Shopping made easy! Download Westzone Fresh APP, now available in Dubai!

One of things I love about Dubai is the innovation.
A favorite supermarket has now a mobile app which customers can shop at your fingertips.

Introducing West Zone Fresh: Grocery Shopping App, available in App store and Google Play.
I downloaded it last night when I saw the advertisement to try its effectivity.



The registration is easy by completing it with your details. 
Important information you need to know:
  • It is available in Dubai only
  • The minimum amount to order is AED 30
  • Free home delivery


I was impressed that it is offering Non Muslim items, as well, but limited. 

You can also recharge your Salik and Telephone cards.

The user experience is seamless. You can search the item to check the availability.

It was fast and easy, no issue on navigating the app.









When checking out, your order form will look like this:

Cash and Card payment are allowed. What I like about it there is an option for the change. How clever, right!

It was so far, so good. Until, the delivery happens.

After 30 minutes, I received a call to verify my location. 
Then after a while, they called again informing me that two of my purchase are unavailable.

I told them, I won't buy the alternative for the minced beef. They said it was okay even if my total purchase will be less than AED 30.

After a total of 1.15hrs, I received my order. When the delivery person came, he didn't have card reader even if I chose Card Visa payment. He went back to the nearest Westzone branch for the change as I told him I  have only AED 500. 


Overall, it was a good first try!
Will I order again? Yes, if it is necessary and I don't have other choice. 

Just now, I received a call from Westzone asking for my customer experience. 
I told them what happened and informed me that they will improved it.
I also suggested points to improve. Hope they will implement it for better user experience. 

Give it a try and share your experience! :) 

<3 Desert City Gurl

No comments:

Post a Comment